Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jaron visits Ava!

Last week Jaron and I took one last summer trip before Jaron's baby brother arrives...we drove down to Galveston with my aunt Laurie to visit Jaron's best friend, Ava, and her mom, Kyla! It was a sweet little reunion, as you can see.
They played in the sandbox and colored with chalk in Ava's back yard.
Then they needed to get cleaned off...
Ava with her "Jo Jo" (my aunt Laurie)

The next day the kids were ready to go to the beach.
Ava was very excited to show Jaron her new home just minutes from the Galveston beach!
Here are the kids with Kyla and I...she is 9 months pregnant and I am 8 months pregnant.
Jaron really liked the water!

I hesitated to post this one, but I figured that if I didn't do it now, I would share the photo at Jaron's rehearsal dinner years from now, so why not? He really liked playing Ava's piano "nekky."

My cousin Alan showed off his fishtank.
The last day we went to the Aquarium at Moody Gardens.
This photo is blurry but still kind of cool to see the fish Jaron is looking at!
Wow! I think Nemo is in there! Thank you Kyla, Alan and Ava for a WONDERFUL time. We love ya'll so much!


post signature

1 comment:

Kyla said...

I'm so glad you posted the 'nekky' picture! Ha! I'm going to steal a couple of these pictures that I don't have off your blog. I'm so glad we got to do that! Thanks again for coming to see us. :)