Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More Summer Fun

Here are some fun pics from the rest of our summer. We loved taking the boys to the zoo.





Elijah spilled juice on his shirt and the bees would not leave him alone!
Here is Jaron with a couple of sharks at the Children's Aquarium in Dallas.
Elijah "painting" at Mimi's house.
Cary was so sweet to throw me a birthday party this year at the end of August! It was at Cafe Nicola and it was wonderful. He brought this cake from Panini Bakery, the bakery that made the cakes for our wedding! It was SO good.
All our sweet friends at my party. :)

My Mom, Cary and I
Mom and me
With Tiffany and Jenni

Cary and I with Amy and Mark
Brody and Julie
Sarah and Tim
Cary and I with Lori and Creede




Cary, thank you so much for this fun birthday! You always make me feel so special!


post signature

No comments: