Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Announcing Elijah Croft Pierce!

Elijah Croft Pierce was born on October 6th at 7:01pm! He weighed 7 pounds and 5 ounces. He is SO cute! We are rejoicing at this amazing gift from God.

Here is Cary holding him all swaddled up in his blankies.
Dada puts on Elijah's first diaper.
Mama gets to hold him now!
Here is a close-up picture of him sleeping in Dada's arms. :)
Here he is looking at me.
So, there's a little taste of our first few hours with him. Stay tuned for more pictures of our adorable new baby boy with his family and sweet big brothers! I'll post more photos very soon I promise!

post signature

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Cara and Cary! Elijah is gorgeous! I'm so glad he is here and that you are all doing well! Hugs to all!
Love, Charlotte

Kyla said...

Oh Cara, he is just perfect!! I got tears in my eyes looking at the pictures. He is SUCH a beautiful baby! Reminds me of Jaron when he has a newborn. I can't wait to see pictures of his big brothers with him. We are planning to make a trip to Dallas at the end of this month and would love to get to meet him then. Congrats! God is good!!

Kyla said...

I showed Ava the blog and she said, "Hey! He has on Micah's hat!" Ha! She remembered that Micah wore a hat just like that in the hospital. :)