Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween!

Our little teddy bear!

This is Ava & Jaron checking each others' costumes out.  I think it took a minute for them to recognize each other.

Jaron with Mimi at the HPPC Halloween carnival.

Here's the whole family on Halloween night!  Jordan was Jenga Fet (from Star Wars).  Also, at school that day, he dressed up as the word, "approximately."  Just think about that.  He is very creative.  :)  The big boys went out late night to get as much candy as possible, while the little bear and I went to Breadwinners for dinner with Ava Kate and her parents, Mimi, Mammas & Poppop, and Poppa and Jo Jo (Ava's grandparents).  What a fun night!

post signature

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Yay!! Your blog looks great! I love the header, and you've already put so many pictures up! I'm not done looking at it. I want to go through and see all of it. :) Way to go. Mission accomplished!